Week 3: I’ve lost track of time and the articles are turning into zombies… It’s a new week and of course there’s more news in rental property! If this is your first time checking out This Week In Rental Property (TWiRP), the weekly segment that brings you the newest articles in rental property from around the web, then check out last week’s news here.
So, what’s new this week in the rental property world? We’ve grabbed articles from different sites found all over the web that we found interesting and put them in a convenient list for your viewing pleasure. We certainly hope you find them as interesting as we have! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
- Good news! Christiantimes suggests that millennial’s “do not like feeling stuck in one place.” Though it seems financially beneficial for millennial’s to purchase a house, Christiantimes says that 6 in 10 millennials prefer to rent a house!
- Be mindful of what your post! The Northwestern, in their recent article, talks of the scam artists on Craigslist. Be sure to warn your tenants and be very thorough with your classified Craigslist postings, so that potential tenants can know they can trust you!
- The rent is too damn high! If you haven’t seen this internet sensation check out this video to catch up on Jiimmy McMillan, a candidate of The Rent is Too Damn High party in New York:
- This internet sensation is now facing eviction! See more in the article below:
- An Ohio-based nonprofit is helping veterans reclaim their lives by paying their rent deposits. See more on this heartwarming story on StarsandStripes website:
- Denver Westworld blogs present their facts on the subject of Denver’s rent increases. More on this topic in the article that follows: