|Choose Plan||Choose Plan||Choose Plan||Choose Plan||Choose Plan|
|Units Allowed 1||10||35||100||250||Unlimited|
|Document Storage||500 MB||1000 MB||2 GB||6 GB||12 GB|
|Tenant Lease Tracking|
|Work Order Management|
|Auto Updates & Backup|
|Online Support 7d/week|
|Online Rent Collection 2||+ $10/mo.|
|Setup with Relax Team 3||1 Hour||2 Hours||3 Hours|
|Free 30-Day Trial|
|Choose Plan||Choose Plan||Choose Plan||Choose Plan|
- Additional units can be added to any plan for just $1/unit. Ask a RentPost representative to get you setup.
- Online Rent Collection is subject to bank underwriting and a one-time $50 dollar setup fee. Transactions are subject to a $1 fee charged to the tenant when making payments. Additional bank accounts may be added to your plan for $10/mo.
- Additional Relax Team hours are subject to the hourly rate of $65/hr. The Relax Team is available to assist with training, setup and integrations of virtually anything within your account.
Don't forget, all plans come with a free 30-day trial. Just choose the plan that best fits your needs, try out RentPost free of charge for 30 days. Cancel anytime during the first 30 days and you won't be charged anything. We'll even send you a reminder!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay RentPost?
- RentPost payments are recurring on your renewal date. You have your choice of paying by ACH or credit card (Visa, MC, Disc, AMEX). Invoiced payments may be made only by for one year contracts. For details on setting up invoicing, contact us.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- Absolutely, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time from within your RentPost account.
- How can I get all my data setup with my account?
- We have excel templates that you can download and use to import all your current unit and tenant lease information. You can automatically import all your google contacts from within RentPost, and depending on which account you've signed up for, you'll get free Relax Team integrations and training support.
- How do I cancel my account?
- While we'd be heart-struck to have you leave, you are welcome to cancel your account at any time, no questions asked. Cancellations can be done from the billing page within your RentPost account.
- Is my data and information safe?
- Security is taken extremely important at RentPost! We employ the industry's highest data transmission standards, as used by all banking institutions, Visa, Mastercard, NSA, and NASA. Your data is always encrypted with a 256-bit bank-level encryption key. All sensitive information such as bank accounts and credit cards are stored in a separate environment with a 1024-bit key technology and proprietary cryptographic server infrastructure. This network supports full CISP PCI certification, intrusion monitoring, and full redundant power and data backup.
- What methods of payment can tenants use?
- Tenants can use any US based bank account with the system by default, after setting up your online processing. Additionally, if requested, we can get you setup to accept credit cards from your tenants.
- How much does online rent processing cost?
- There is a processing fee of $1 that is charged to the tenant when making a payment.
- Does it cost anything to setup online rent collection?
- There is a one time $50 setup fee that covers all the paperwork and banking application fees.
- Can I collect rent into multiple bank accounts?
- Yes, you can collect rent into as many bank accounts as you would like. Just note that all account must be setup for online processing. The first bank account for processing is included in your plan cost; additional bank accounts are $10/mo.
- Will I lose my data if I cancel my account?
- RentPost does NOT believe in holding YOUR data hostage, ever! It's your data and you will always have access to it, even if your account is canceled.
- What happens if I need support?
- RentPost online support is available 7 days a week for your convenience. If you have any issues whatsoever, send us a message and we will get right back with you. Email us at or send us a message from the "Support" tab inside your account.