Yea, we heard you, loud and clear, so we built them and of course it’s included in all our plans on RentPost. We’re not charging any extra for these features, so enjoy. We’ve also managed to work in quite a few other improvements and fixes since the last release. In fact, we even pushed out some of these improvements over this period without mention; just so much good stuff coming out right now.
Here are a few of the notable mentions:
- Upgrades to the record payment form. Now just input the amount and the check or reference number and we’ll automatically populate all the charges on the account based on the amount of the payment. Of course you can edit as well if you like.
- Backdating rent support has been added, allowing you to assess rental charges back to the start of a tenant’s lease.
- Many more details available now on your payment receipts
- New information available for colleagues and the ability to show/hide on the new owner portal
- and many many more small fixes and improvements.