Watch out world! This week in rental property we take a closer look at internet scams. The risk of being scammed may be higher than you think, especially due to the fact that many of us use our good friend the internet to help fill vacant properties. We also take a look at a great website that is looking to become a safe haven for landlords and property managers trying to post their rental opportunities to potential tenants on the internet. In other news, we take a look at what to do before you rent an apartment. These tips for potential tenants could help landlords fill their properties faster. Finally, we check out micro apartments in Brooklyn. This may be the new solution for many renters in New York.
- Scamming is always something to be aware of. Take a look at this story about John Sabina. The name even matched county records!
- Check out Palestine Herald’s article on how to avoid rental scams. These 6 tips can help you and potential tenants feel safer when posting or pursuing listings on the internet.
- The apartments.com website is looking to become one of the most comprehensive websites in the rental property industry. Websites like these can be a safe haven for listers and potential tenants, especially with so much online scamming.
- What would you do before you rent an apartment? 9news brings their tips to the table on what to do before you rent an apartment.
- Solutions for cities with small living spaces! Could micro apartments with miniature appliances, like a dishwasher that looks like a drawer, be all the rage for New Yorkers?